The RYSE Center is premiering its first ever multimedia showcase, Lead with Love, next weekend, Aug. 3-4.
Lead with Love is a curated multimedia performative event in which community members will experience storytelling about love, pain, and healing through poetry, dance, audio, video and more.
There will be three showings, all at RYSE Center at 205 41st St. in Richmond: Friday, Aug. 3, at 6 p.m.; Saturday, Aug. 4 at noon and Saturday, Aug. 4 at 4 p.m.
The event will include:
- Immersive Video Installation
- Soundscapes, Interviews, Song
- Healing Garden Altar & Mural
- Tender Talk Back: Q&A with Youth Artists
- Poetry, Dance, Live Performances
- Community Love Gallery