Firefighter, resident injured in El Sobrante home fire

0
1713

A firefighter and resident were injured after a blaze broke out at an El Sobrante home early Sunday evening, according to the Contra Costa County Fire Protection District.

The fire, caused by unattended cooking, was reported about 4:30 p.m. at a home located on San Pablo Dam Road, according to fire officials and the San Francisco Chronicle.

A resident was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation. The firefighter suffered a lower extremity injury and is expected to fully recover, according to the Chronicle.

Four residents were displaced by the fire.

LEAVE A REPLY