1. Lake St., from San Pablo Ave. to 19th St.
2. 20th St., from Lake St. to Broadway Ave.
3. 14th St., from Rivers St. to Rheem Creek
4. Manor Dr., from Brookside Dr. to Marelia Ct.
5. Marelia Ct., from Manor Dr. to Rumrill Blvd.
The contract was awarded to Paving Construction Services Inc. of Alviso, which came in with the low bid of $389,214 for the work, with a 25-percent contingency in the event that additional work is needed, for a total City Council authorization of $486,517, according to city documents.
The contingency was requested to allow the project to be eligible for funds provided from the state Road Repair and Accountability Act of 2017, which aims to address road repair needs state-wide with gas tax and vehicle fee increases.