For just $25, the Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center in Richmond is hosting a workshop for local small business owners and entrepreneurs called “Five Steps to Social Media Success.”
The workshop will run from 5:45 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center at 1500 Macdonald Ave. To register, click here.
The three-hour workshop will be interactive and aims to increase participants’ awareness of their brand and help them reach their customers online.
The workshop is for all skill levels.
Attendees are asked to bring their computer.
These lessons will be among those taught:
- Stop the silent income killer in your social media
- Identify your audience and develop meaningful connections with them
- Create content that gets seen and engages your customers
- Determine your value in the market
- Develop a strategy that gets results
- Build a social sales funnel
- Manage your social media in less time more effectively