The Richmond Community Foundation is seeking to fill the position of SparkPoint coordinator at Contra Costa College.
This is a temporary position that runs through June 30, but may be extended. Even though it’s a temporary job, the chosen applicant will be eligible for benefits such as Medicare, Social Security, Worker’s Comp and sick time.
The best candidate will embody the SparkPoint program vision to help individuals achieve financial and career success, and ensure the program has high visibility on campus. Applications (including a resume, cover letter and salary history), should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list job title in the subject line of the email. A review of candidates will be given immediately and applications will be accepted until March 18. Only candidates who are being actively considered will be contacted.
Here’s more on the position:
Coordination of ETO quality assurance practices for SparkPoint Contra Costa-Contra Costa College (30%)
• In collaboration with the SparkPoint Director, creates the plan and process for coordination of ETO quality assurance.
• Collect student data for input into ETO.
• Manage and analyze regular aggregated reports for Contra Costa College, United Way of the Bay Area and the SparkPoint Contra Costa Steering Committee.
• Manage and analyze regular monitoring reports from ETO.
• Maintain calendar of due dates for QA and ETO activities, such as ETO implementation schedule, QA program reports, data inputs, survey dates, and other QA activities such as internal audits and other important due dates.
General SparkPoint Service Coordination and Support (70%)
• Set up and manage SparkPoint office at Contra Costa College including management of supplies and incentives.
• Organize and maintain QA-ETO file system.
• Meet regularly with Contra Costa College staff to coordinate outreach and educational activities with students, faculty, and staff.
• Provide Orientation Workshops as well as other outreach to College students, faculty and staff.
• Coordinate and schedule financial education workshops and events as well as the integration of SparkPoint services into Career Technical Education programs.
• Participate in Financial Coaching training, develop goals and plans with clients, and provide basic financial coaching as needed toward these goals.
• Other duties as assigned by the SparkPoint Director.
QUALIFICATIONS: REQUIRED SKILLS and/or EXPERIENCE
• BA in related field is desired with 3+ years’ experience in areas of data management, quality assurance, and/or project administration.
• Experience with Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) client information tool is desired.
• Trained with experience in basic financial coaching.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, desktop publishing, and Internet research.
• Excellent database management knowledge, report generation skills, and records maintenance skills.
• Must be accurate and detail-oriented, with strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize competing duties in a complex and fast-paced environment.
• Experience in planning and organizing events.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Must pass background checks required by Contra Costa College.
• Preference to being bi-lingual in Spanish.
SPECIAL ADA REQUIREMENTS
SparkPoint is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and does not discriminate with regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, and will make reasonable accommodation when necessary.
• For the purposes of ADA, the “Responsibilities” and “Qualifications” are essential job functions.
• Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment, with typical office noise and other disruption.
• Limited physical effort is required.
• Both standing and sitting are required, with most of the job time spent sitting. Approximately half of the time is spent using a computer keyboard.
• Various types of equipment/supplies are used to accomplish the job requirements and include, but are not limited to, pens, pencils, calculators, computer keyboards, telephone, printers, etc.
• Required to drive to other work sites for meetings, conferences, etc.
TO APPLY: Applications (including a resume, cover letter and salary history), should be directed email@example.com. Please list job title in the subject line of the email. A review of candidates will be given immediately and applications will be accepted until March 18, 2016. Only candidates who are being actively considered will be contacted. The Richmond Community Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Crime | Oct 20, 2015
A 31-year-old Richmond woman was sentenced to 21 years in state prison Tuesday for fatally shooting a 16-year-old ex-boyfriend who …
Jobs | Jan 26, 2016
Starting Feb. 1, Chevron will begin accepting applications for Operator Trainee positions at the Richmond Refinery, the company announced today. …
Crime | Nov 18, 2015
The woman pictured is wanted by police in connection with the violent robbery of an El Cerrito High student on …
Crime | Jul 14, 2015
A man was killed and a 17-year-old critically injured after shots rang out at the Monterey Pines Apartments complex in …
Crime | Sep 6, 2016
The community is mourning the deaths of an 18-year-old and her unborn child following a shooting in San Pablo Monday …
Recent News | Feb 7, 2014
Although the US Postal Service says only a small percentage of packages end up lost or delayed at its national …