Feb 24, 2015
1 comment

The fire was reported at around 3 p.m. at the 2700 block of Center Avenue and was brought under control within 15 minutes, according to a Richmond Fire Department report.

No injuries were reported but three residents were displaced and are in a temporary shelter provided by the American Red Cross. A dog died due to smoke inhalation.

Fire officials confirmed that the cause was electrical wiring in the home. Although the entire home suffered severe smoke damage, the fire was isolated to the living room and attic, officials said.


  1. Tremendous things here. I am very satisfied to see your
    article. Thanks a lot and I’m having a look forward to touch you.
    Will you please drop me a mail?

    False teeth Calgary | Feb 25th, 2015

About the Author

Mike Aldax is the editor of the Richmond Standard. He has 13 years of journalism experience, most recently as a reporter for the San Francisco Examiner. He previously held roles as reporter and editor at Bay City News, Napa Valley Register, Garden Island Newspaper in Kaua’i, and the Queens Courier in New York City.