One injured, 15 displaced by Saturday apartment fire in the 2400 block of Nevin Avenue

0
334
Richmond Fire Department offers tips for approaching fire season

Fifteen people were displaced and one person was taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation following a fire that started in a Richmond apartment’s bathroom Saturday night, fire officials told Bay City News.

The incident was reported just before 10:30 p.m. in the 2400 block of Nevin Avenue. Fire officials said the blaze broke out in a fourth-floor unit.

Residents of six units were displaced, according to the BCN report, and were being helped by American Red Cross.

LEAVE A REPLY