North Richmond home used by squatters catches fire again

0
362
San Pablo mom and children saved by smoke detector

A North Richmond home oft-used by homeless people caught fire early Monday, a fire official said Tuesday.

About 20 firefighters from three agencies responded to the blaze that was reported about 3 a.m. at a boarded-up home in the 400 block of Market Ave., Contra Costa Fire Protection District Capt. George Laing said. No injuries were reported.

Evidence suggested homeless people had been using the home, which had caught fire in the past, Laing said.

Another fire at vacant North Richmond home used by squatters.

 

LEAVE A REPLY