Richmond’s more than 32 miles of Bay Trail will host plenty of activities this spring.
On Monday, the Trails for Richmond Action Committee (TRAC) released an abbreviated list of upcoming events from its website.
Here’s what you can look forward to in the coming months:
- April 13: Biking or walking the Bay Trail to monthly Sunday brunches on the SS Red Oak Victory‘s scenic deck beginning
- April 19: Point Molate Beach Park grand reopening
- April 22: Dotson Marsh restoration & Bay Trail project groundbreaking
- May 24: Bay Trail 25th Anniversary celebration with reopening of the Home Front National Historical Park Visitor Center
- April 27 and May 10: WWII Home Front history bicycle rides
- June 22: Inaugural Marina Bay half marathon, 10 K & 5K runs, with TRAC discount
- Native plant restoration along the Bay Trail on first Saturdays
- and more ……